PCMH, CINs, ACOs, MU, PQRS, ICD-10, MACRA… Is the Bowl of Alphabet Soup Getting Harder to Digest? We Can Help.
Healthcare practices in America face many challenges. These challenges are particularly impactful on small, rural practices, which typically have fewer resources to assist them in improving health outcomes for their patients.
Area L AHEC’s Quality Improvement Coaches (QICs) are trained to work with you to transform the way in which care is delivered in your practice. Area L AHEC QICs will provide on-site training and assistance on the tools and systems you need to 1) provide consistently high quality care to all patients all the time, 2) complete today’s work today, and 3) prepare your practice for value-based payment initiatives.
QICS can help you
- Review your practice’s data to compare with national guidelines for chronic illnesses such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, CVD, asthma, and diabetes
- Use reliable, robust data to drive patient care
- Establish policies and procedures to sustain improvement
- Develop patient self-management tools and training
- Build patient-centered care teams
- Meet requirements of MOC, NCQA, and payer-based programs
Health Information Technology (HIT)
Area L AHEC can assist your practice to select, implement, and meaningfully use an EHR to improve patient outcomes and patient/staff satisfaction and to qualify for federal incentives such as PQRS.