ACEs Connection Resource Center
Adverse Childhood Experiences Study
- Harvard University Center on the Developing Child
- Video: Toxic Stress Derails Healthy Development
- An Unhealthy Dose of Stress
- The Science Behind PTSD Symptoms: How Trauma Changes the Brain
- Brain Story Certification, Alberta Family Wellness Initiative
- Nadine Burke Harris TED Talk Video and more https://www.acesconnection.com/blog/talking-aces
- Miscellaneous ACES videos
What other communities are doing: ACEs Connection is a “community of communities”.
Thanks to the Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust for funding our efforts to provide education and training.
ABOUT THE KATE B. REYNOLDS CHARITABLE TRUST
The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust was established in 1947 and is now one of the largest private trusts in North Carolina. Our mission is to improve the health and quality of financially-disadvantaged residents in North Carolina. The Health Improvement in North Carolina program area supports community-wide health solutions across the state. The Local Impact in Forsyth County program area fosters equitable and sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life in Forsyth County. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., serves as sole trustee. For more information, visit kbr.org.