In support of Area L AHEC’s continuing efforts to “go-green” we will no longer provide paper handouts at our continuing education events.
- Handouts and presentation materials may be accessed electronically prior to these events.
- Prior to the program, participants will receive a link to handouts and other program resources via email (pending availability).
- Participants are encouraged to download these presentations to their personal computer or flash drive to access during the event.
- Handouts for programs may be printed online and participants are welcome to bring a laptop, tablet, or other electronic device to view the handouts during the program.
- Free wireless Internet access is provided for programs held at Area L AHEC.
- We cannot guarantee Internet access for programs held off site.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to have installed anti-virus software and appropriate applications software for accessing online resources.
*Due to copyright law, handouts may not be available.
For more information, call (252) 972-6958.