- Area L AHEC encourages the use of laptops, tablets, or other electronic devices to view handouts or other resources during programs.
- We do not provide technical support for personal electronic devices.
- We are not liable for any lost, damaged, or stolen electronic devices.
- Please be sure your electronic device is fully charged upon arrival; we cannot guarantee access to electrical outlets to charge your device during a program.
- As a courtesy and to minimize distractions for speakers and program participants, we ask that you please refrain from using your cellular phone until after the program has ended.
For more information, call (252) 972-6958.