- Payments must be received prior to the program date to confirm registration.
- In order to pay with a credit card you must register online.
- If you are paying by cash or by check, you can complete and print a registration form, and send it via mail with your payment.
- All cancellations must be in writing (fax or email).
- Cancellations greater than two weeks prior to an event will receive 100% refund.
- Cancellations received between two weeks and two full business days prior to the first day of an event are refunded at 70% of the registration fee, subject to a minimum $25 cancellation fee.
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations received less than two full business days prior to an event.
- In most cases registrants may substitute or transfer to another event, with advance notice.
Area L AHEC reserves the right to cancel a program or replace a speaker due to unforeseen circumstances. Area L AHEC will notify participants and distribute refunds to payers if a program is cancelled.
For more information, call (252) 972-6958.