AMH, PCMH, MIPS, MACRA, QPP, CIN, ACO, … Is the alphabet soup getting harder to digest? We can help.
PSCs can help you
- Review your practice’s data to compare with national guidelines for chronic illnesses such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, CVD, asthma, and diabetes
- Use reliable, robust data to drive patient care
- Establish policies and procedures to sustain improvement
- Develop patient self-management tools and training
- Build patient-centered care teams
- Meet requirements of MOC, NCQA, and payer-based programs