Contact Us Search Programs
AMH, PCMH, MIPS, MACRA, QPP, CIN, ACO, … Is the alphabet soup getting harder to digest? We can help.
PSCs can help you
- Review your practice’s data to compare with national guidelines for chronic illnesses such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, CVD, asthma, and diabetes
- Use reliable, robust data to drive patient care
- Establish policies and procedures to sustain improvement
- Develop patient self-management tools and training
- Build patient-centered care teams
- Meet requirements of MOC, NCQA, and payer-based programs
Medicaid Managed Care Webinar Series for Providers
NC AHEC Advanced Medical Home Webinar SeriesNC HealthConnex NC HealthConnex is the state designated health information exchange that will enable you to more effectively manage population health and clinical outcomes. Let us help you navigate this platform and new features as they roll out. With NC HealthConnex, you can access your patients’ comprehensive records across multiple providers and review labs, diagnostics, history, allergies, medications, and more. You can eliminate duplicative testing, make more efficient and accurate diagnoses, and improve coordination across all levels of care. More information and resources are available on the NC Health Information Exchange Authority website.
NC HealthConnex Training & Resources for ProvidersResources